Lithium-Ion Battery System
Cesab’s in-house assembled energy solution
From higher productivity to improved safety, here are just some of the ways you can transform your material handling operation with Cesab Li-Ion batteries:
- Li-ion batteries have more than three times the lifecycle of classic lead-acid batteries. This means you need just one battery for the entire life of a forklift truck.
- Li-ion batteries are up to 30% more energy efficient than lead acid batteries. With more stable voltage, Li-Ion batteries deliver maximum power during the complete discharge cycle and offer higher energy throughput compared to lead acid batteries.
- Li-ion batteries can be charged during shift breaks. This opportunity charging can power a truck through several shifts.
- Li-ion batteries are entirely closed, with no water topping or any other maintenance required.
- There is no gassing during Li-Ion battery charging, which means it can be charged anywhere. Its optional built-in charger is suitable for use with any wall-outlet.
- Depending on the application, no battery change or charging rooms are required. This further reduces cost and improves safety.
- Cesab is part of a group that has sold this proven technology since 2014, with over 3,500 Li-ion trucks in service today.